Canteen Management System
A canteen facility is a supplementary system that is provided by organizations for their employees. Many employees in an organization use canteen services as they do not have the means to prepare their own food or are unable to get it.
Organizations with large numbers of employees cannot handle a canteen with manual processes. They need a centralized canteen management system that promotes efficient operations to cover a large organizational workforce.
Many organizations provide Canteen as an additional subsidized facility to their employees as a welfare measure.This system is also compatible in an environment where multiple caterers operate in a closed environment or at multiple locations.To keep a record mid-day meal for the students of government schools.
- Easily generate mess bill.
- Monthly dues collection of the mess, Mess cut, Mess change.
- Material management
- Student entries
- Student menu demand
- Menu approval and management
- Provides cashless and paperless transactions.
- Provides a choice to the employee on the mode of operation (debit/credit).
- Accounting is made easier between the company and the caterers.
- Provides salary-debit facility for employees in credit scheme, for canteen facilities used.
- Provides a fast and efficient service.