Public Address Systems Abu dhabi
Public Addressing System
It is a centralized amplifier based system that’s been designed to provide voice paging and to broadcast alarm tone during emergencies.
Public Address system is designed to offer clear reproduction of sound and intelligibility of speech even in high noisy areas.
Public Addressing system uses high reliability amplifiers with built in over load protection circuitry, short circuit protection, open circuit protection and thermal protection.
The system can transmit alarm tone and routine voice messages, from a central location, to all or selected areas of the facility, in a reliable and safe manner, by the use of loudspeakers.
The entire operational area / facility can be divided into one or more zones, which can be accessed independently either for announcements or for alarm broadcasting. The loudspeakers are installed in these zones.
There are no limitations to number of zones in the system or number of loudspeakers in each zone. Each loudspeaker is connected to the central equipment for amplification and other control functions.
Depending on the surrounding environment, either flameproof loudspeakers (for hazardous atmospheres) or weatherproof loudspeakers (for safe & non-hazardous atmospheres) or indoor loudspeakers (for indoor areas) are installed in each zone. The loudspeakers are available in different wattage, sizes, types and constructions.
Multiple control desks can be installed in the same system, for paging access (with priority) from more locations.
Key Advantages :
- Reduced and easy maintenance
- Simple, reduced and economical field cabling
- Trouble free system
- Flexibility to connect the loudspeakers at longer distance
- Modular architecture
- Flexibility to build the system for the present need with enough provision for future expansion
- Connectivity of p. a. system with the EPABX System
- Monitoring the healthiness of all associated equipment in the PA System
- Call attention chime tome prior to all announcements
- Facility of connecting emergency siren over the paging channel
- No use of AC Power source in the field
- Highest priority for control desk paging
- Bass and Treble control to custom-tailor the frequency response, for poor acoustic or highly noisy environments
- LED Bar graph in dB scale to read the relative power
- Distribution of audio signal through buffered O/P