Time Attendance System
Bharti Technologies is the leading supplier of time attendance system and time tracking for small to medium-sized businesses. Select from complete solutions featuring time attendance system and a biometric (fingerprint), RFID, or barcode time clock.
Time and Attendance access control series featuring biometric fingerprint verification sensor and technologies, the devices are used to install on the door entrance with built-in time attendance system management software to better manage multi-access points attendance control and duty roster arrangement.
Biometric Time Attendance System for eliminating Frauds
Biometric Time Attendance Reader ensures that no employee can punch in for another, which eliminates time fraud and reduces payroll costs. Because every person’s fingerprint, iris, voice, retina face, hand, vein and signature are unique, a biometric time clock provides a quick, accurate,and reliable way to record “In” and “Out” punches for each employee. That is why many companies now employ biometrics. In recent times, there are large number of Biometric Systems that are commercially available. Such Biometric systems are based on unique characteristics of human being. The most common, reliable and successful system is the one based on Finger Prints. Users are supposed to put their thumb/index finger (or any specified finger) in the finger reader. The system then compares the finger print that is read with that in the central database for authentication. Most of the Biometric Systems do not keep an image of the fingerprint but a template. A template is basically a number that is calculated based on various characteristics of the fingerprint. Such an approach is desirable so that unauthorised persons may not sneak in unauthorised images of finger print in the database. When a Finger print is to be matched, it’s ‘template’ number is computed and compared with that stored in the database. Most systems allow for dry, greasy, chaffed and minor cuts on the fingers. The other biometeric systems are based on ‘Retina of the eye’, Palm, photograph or voice pattern recognition. The Palm based systems take the image of the palm from various angles and compare the same. The system that is based on Finger Prints is most popular and economical. .
Advantages of Automated Time Attendance System
- Perfect for companies wanting an economical PC Based and feature rich Time Attendance System software and terminal solution. With these solutions your company will have an immediate ROI simply by eliminating payroll errors and avoiding the time consumed by the Accounts Department to manually calculate the Attendance.
- Easy to use, powerful time attendance system allows you to automate your company’s timekeeping and attendance tracking. With built-in setup wizards and simplified daily operations. The Time Attendance System completely eliminate paper time sheets.
- Employees clock in and out at a data terminal using the badges that are included with the system. The data terminal seamlessly transmits employee punches to the software which automatically applies your company rules.
- Replaces manual payroll process by electronic time attendance system
- Adjusts schedules quickly and re-deploys staff due to unforeseen changes.
- Accessible anytime, anywhere via the internal emails, giving maximum control and convenience to supervisors, schedulers, and agency heads.
- The Attendance Cards serves as an easily available Identification card as well unlike the conventional Electronic Time recorders.
- Overtime criteria can be set to control the authorization of overtime thereby reducing overhead cost on un-scheduled overtimes.