Time Stamping Machine
A date and time stamp eliminates individual hand stamping for incoming mail, bids, contracts, paid invoices, medical CMS forms, and more. These are the same time and date stamps used by federal, state, county, and city government officials for legal document control and validation. Units from Widmer, Amano, and the Reiner JetStamp make organizing and verifying documents simple.
Unlike the traditional time clock used in payroll timekeeping, a time date stamp machine can imprint 1000 or more times every day. Built for heavy-duty use, our time date stamp machine options are print on a wide range of surfaces including onion skin paper, heavy card stock, and multiple copy forms. We specialize in date and time stamp equipment, like the Reiner JetStamp, that meets your requirements.
This recorder can be used to support time & attendance, job costing, and document control and it is designed for a professional office environment.
Features and Benefits
- Prints year, date, and time (minutes can be set for regular, tenths, or hundredths of hour) and can also be set to print seconds.
- No resetting required for short months, leap year, or daylight saving times.
- Definable print format and order with choice of 2 or 4 digit year.
- Clear alignment window and internal light ensure for more accurate card alignments.
- Adjustable trigger guide to set print depth on time card.
- Automatic reset after power loss or failure.
- Dot-matrix printing for accuracy and long life.
- Large easy-to-read LCD display.
- Wall or desk mountable.
- Choice of six print languages (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, or Portuguese).
- Right-hand or left-hand printing (defaults to right-hand printing).
- Easy-to-change ribbon cartridge.
- Internal passive battery backup.